I have much experience with developing and delivering enterprise applications and solutions using Microsoft Technologies such as .NET Framework, Windows Communication Foundation, SQL Server and its reports with Reporting Services; Dynamics CRM, and SharePoint.
Additionally, I have worked with state and local governments and criminal justice organizations, including the Louisiana State Supreme Court, Louisiana 4th Circuit Court of Appeals, Orleans Parish Criminal District Court, Orleans Parish District Attorney Office, Louisiana Department of Public Safety, Louisiana Protective Order Registry, Louisiana Automated Victim Notification System, and the Louisiana District Attorneys Association. Much of the work involved developing internal systems, and interfaces into various external systems.
- Over 9 years of experience with professional system architecting, software development, system integration, database design, and data migration.
- Over 9 years of experience with developing solutions using .NET Framework and C#.
- Over 9 years of experience with developing windows and web applications using the Microsoft technologies.
- Over 9 years of experience with writing SQL and writing complex queries.
- Over 6 years of experience with developing and implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Over 6 years of experience with developing solutions for the Louisiana Criminal Justice System.
- Over 6 years of experience with customer relationship management solution implementation.
- Over 6 years of experience with developing database reports.
- Over 6 years of designing and developing compliant Information Exchange Packages and documentation using the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM).
I am currently a Senior Software Engineer II at Geocent.
SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, MySQL, Oracle 10g, Microsoft Access
Technologies and Frameworks:
.NET 4.5.1, ASP.NET/MVC, Entity Framework, WCF, WPF, Silverlight, jQuery, CSS, HTML, XML, XSD, JSON, National Information Exchange Model 2.1 (NIEM), Twitter Bootstrap
Content Management and Integration
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4/2011/2013, SharePoint 2007/2010/2013, InfoPath, CDX Server 4
Server Maintenance and Technologies:
Microsoft Server 2003/2008 R2/2012, IIS, Apache Tomcat 6, Active Directory
Microsoft Certified Professional Developer
Windows Developer 4, Web Developer 4, ASP.NET Developer 3.5
Microsoft Certified IT Professional
Business Intelligence Developer 2008
Microsoft Certified Dynamics Professional
Developer for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
Microsoft Certified Dynamics Specialist
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Applications
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Installation and Deployment
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Extending Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Customization and Configuration
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
SQL Server 2012
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Installation and Deployment
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Customization and Configuration
.NET Framework 4, Data Access
.NET Framework 4, Service Communication Applications
.NET Framework 4, Web Applications,
.NET Framework 4, Windows Applications
SQL Server 2008, Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance
National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) Practical Implementer’s Course
Electronic Delivery of Case Documents from the New Orleans Police Department to the Orleans Parish District Attorney Office (Zip and Ship) - White Paper
(This was developed for a Geocent Client.)
Technologies used for project: Windows Server 2008 R2, Internet Information Services 7 (IIS), SQL Server 2012 Express, ASP.NET 4.0, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) 4.0, .NET 4.0, Windows Services, Active Directory Services, and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
Sentiment Analysis with Twitter and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 - White Paper
(This was developed as a research project at Geocent.)
Technologies used for project: Microsoft Dynamics
CRM 2011, C#, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2008 R2, LINQ to Twitter
Framework for .NET
(Repository Management Framework for .NET provides a simple way of managing CRUD based operations on data objects generated by LINQ based providers.)
Spellify - An Automatic Text Field
(My pride and joy received recognition from CNET and Online Education
TWL Standings Signature
(My original intentions for this project were just for fun. It
was also a very good learning experience)
Technologies used for project: XHTML, CSS, PHP,